"You will never be completely home again, because part of your heart will always be somewhere else. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

Today we learned an aboriginal dance in my dance class in school. This was very exciting because the movements always describe anything. For example a snake or a dog or any other animal or thing. It could also be a river or water which is flowing over the arms. It's very hard to learn it because there are movements I never done before because I never practised Temporary Dance before. But all in all I can say that it was very much fun! :)
After school Cecilia and me went to the beach. It was very cold today and it was rainig so there weren't many people at the beach.
Some surfers and some kids were in the water but I think it was too cold to go inside the water. We had the luck that we saw the sunset at the horizon and it looked so beautiful with the big waves and the clouds. It was very windy and at half past five it was getting dark.
In the sky was only one star beside the thin moon and so you couldn't see anything at the beach except the boats which are going to Brisbane.
The beach is only 10 minutes away from the house and so we walked the way back to Buderim Street. I saw nobody walking on the streets and my hostmother said that's because australians are not used to it that it rains and so they stay in the house in case of rain, haha! 

That's Caloundra!

                       
You will maybe not believe but that's me! :)
                            
Buderim Street!
                                        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen