"You will never be completely home again, because part of your heart will always be somewhere else. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

The Big Pineapple

When my hostmother told me that we're going to "The Big Pineapple" I was a bit scared, because I couldn't image what it would be.
And when we arrived there I was still scared, because it was just a big pineapple made of plastic. I don't know why people built things like that but I liked it, because it looked like the house of Spongebob and so it was very funny.
After that we went to the "Aussie World" which is a big amusement park. There we looked over the souvenir shops which are around the park.
Our next stop were the strawberry fields. There we picked up and ate strawberries. I was really shocked when the woman at the checkout told us that 1kg makes 16$! It's really crazy because I normally think that a package of strawberries makes 3€.
After the sigtseeing my hostsister and me went to the beach with some friends. We stayed there six hours and now I'm very, very tired, because the sea makes me tired haha!
Tomorrow I have to go to school but I'm looking forwards to the weekend, because at sunday I'm going to Heron Island Camp which is a school camp on an island in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef! :-))

Australia! :)

The Big Pineapple!

The Big Pineapple!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen