"You will never be completely home again, because part of your heart will always be somewhere else. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

Hell yeah!

Hell yeah it's winter in Australia and I'm standing in the water which is actually warmer than the air and that's the reason why it was nevertheless so cold in the water because the cold wind always blew through my face.
When I get my wetsuit I start to surf like the other people.
 It looks so easy to stand on the board and ride the wave but I think it’s actually very difficult and I have to practise a lot to stand on the board. The beach is only 500m away from the house. That’s good because I only have to walk down the street or take the bus to go surfing. :)
Yesterday we were at the Laser Zone with the international students from Caloundra State High School. At the Laser Zone we played Laser Tag. It’s a game where everyone has a laser gun and shoots on the players of the other teams. It was really funny because everyone was just running around and shooting in case that anyone is coming in front of the gun haha!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen