"You will never be completely home again, because part of your heart will always be somewhere else. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Surfers Paradise



One small stop of our tour was at the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast is really nice, but it’s a tourism city. There are so many skyscrapers which are hotels and the streets in the city were really full.
I wouldn’t say that the Gold Coast is not that nice, but the Sunshine Coast is way better! 
One part of the Gold Coast is called “Surfers Paradise”, because the waves there are just amazing and you can get the best surf there!
It was nearly 35 degrees on this day and so I was really happy that we had a swimming pool in our hotel! I still can’t believe that it’s already december and christmas will be there soon, because 35 degrees and christmas just don’t fit together ahah.
After a nice day at the Gold Coast we drove up to my second home, Caloundra.
On our first day we had a bbq with my hostmum and a school friend of mine at Moffat Beach which was really nice. The next day we went to Brisbane: first to the outlet at the airport and then to the city centre. This day was more a shopping than a sightseeing day. I got some nice souvenirs and australian sweets.
In the evening we went back to Caloundra to have dinner at my favourite beach which is Dicky Beach.
The next morning we left Caloundra to drive up to Hervey Bay. I can’t believe that this was the last time I drove through my lovely second home… <3 


Last time at Caloundra State High School
Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise
Aussie BBQ
Aussie BBQ
Surfers Paradise
My australian home

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Ihr Schwabenheimer,

    Bringt bitte einen solchen Grill mit. Der passt sehr gut in unsere Grillhuette.

    Weiterhin viel Spaß und gute Heimreise.

    Ingeborg + Thomas

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo ihr Groß-Winternheimer,

    das mit dem Grill wird eng im Handgepäck..
    Vielen Dank und bis bald,

    Paulina, Christiane und Wilbert

    AntwortenLöschen