"You will never be completely home again, because part of your heart will always be somewhere else. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Mittwoch, 6. November 2013

Alice in Wonderland

I started to like the quotes of the book/movie "Alice in Wonderland" since I've watched the drama group of my school performing it, and so I'll share them with you. I hope you like them as well and don't think I'm mad (but I think I'm already mad ahah).

"But I don't want to go among mad people.
Oh you can't help that, we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad?
You must be or you wouldn't have come here."

"Have I gone mad?
I'm afraid so, but let me tell you somehing, the best people usually are."

"This is impossible.
Ony if you believe it is."

"The rule is jam tomorrow and jam yesterday-but never jam today."

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

"I can't go back to yesterday, becasue I was a different person there."

"Would you please tell me which way I ought to go from here.
That depends a good deal on where you want to go.
I don't much care where.
Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

"We are all mad here."

"You would have to be half mad to dream me up."

"I'm afraid I can't explain myself sir, because I'm not myself, you see."



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyspn61ccyE

2 Kommentare: